Registered Charity # 14085 4852 RR 0001
Waterloo Regional Crime Stoppers is primarily funded through private and corporate donations,
and through fundraising events, like our annual Moe Norman Golf Tournament. NO TAX DOLLARS are involved.
Rewards paid out by the program come from these funds.
We ask YOU to please help us make our community a safer place for our children.
Please consider making a donation to our program now.
Hosting successful fundraisers is the key in funding our advertising, promotional items, board training and our 24/7 call center. We continue to strive to:
- Keep the public aware of our program
- Keep the media support on HIGH
- Implement new programs in conjunction with the Police Department
Become a SPONSOR!
You can show your support for our local Crime Stoppers Program.
Here's what we offer you:
- Bronze: For $10 per month ($120 per year) your banner ad will be placed in rotation on our website. Each time a page is viewed a different sponsor's banner will show. You can even have your banner linked to your webpage. This is an excellent, inexpensive way to show your community support!
- Silver: For $15 per month ($180 per year) you will receive two ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - you can have your Business Name, Description, Location, Phone Number, and Website Address/Link listed on our Sponsors Page (sorted Alphabetically). This lets your neighbors know you support the Crime Stoppers Mission to make our community safer.
- Gold: For $25 per month ($300 per year) you will receive three ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed near the top of our Sponsors Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
- Platinum: For $40 per month ($480 per year) you will receive four ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed at the top of our Sponsors Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
Help Support the Crime Stoppers Program
Please become a Sponsor
Email our representative. Let them know what type of Sponsor you want to become, and they'll get back to you with all the details on how to proceed.